Friday, January 13, 2006

New Year Lazies

I dread to say that I have gotten a bit lazy over the holiday season, ignoring the call to write. Instead, I wandered the streets of New York, enjoyed the holiday ambience and cheer, ate...and ate...and ate, and slept until it was actually light outside. I hate to admit that the only creative thing I did was make a pipe rack out of shells collected from the beach. Granted, I got a lot of creative ideas...for three-dimensional creations.

Now it's January and school is back in session, my body is having to readjust to a fixed schedule and rising before dawn...I am NOT a morning person. I have stared at this screen repeatedly, but nothing creative, or relevant has come forth. So, I'll simply go with that. I am human, hear me have a non-creative writing...or ranting...kind of day.

Happy New Year